Half Hourly Chart
- Lower top lower bottom candle .
- Two small bodied candles with long lower and upper shadow in a row indicating indecision.
- Support of rising wedge and inverse head and shoulder neckline held.
- Negative divergences persist.
- Rate of increase on moving averages on all time frames is falling.
- A tiny bearish head and shoulder pattern visible with a 100 point downside if breaks neckline at 4640-4646.
- The rising wedge breakdown seems to have been stalled due to strong support on neckline of the inverse head and shoulder pattern shown in green. The possibility of it playing out is open yet.
- Negative divergence on oscillators intact , but stochastics is moving up furiously and Macd has given a buy.
Supports at 4668-4625-4500. Resistances at 4731-4788-4818.
Happy Trading !!