Om Sri Ganeshaya Namaha

Om  Sri  Ganeshaya  Namaha
follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/#!/lucksr

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Force Of Habit

By force of habit , I clicked on the publish button. So readers, today you can read the analysis before market hours.
Orange Financials and Neha Agarwal AND of course www.niftygrp.com , please spare a thought for the time I have spent to learn technical analysis and the time I put in to analyse and do the writeup. If you think my analysis is so good, why don't you buy it from me ? I'm sure you already made a lot of dough on this plagiarism. But for heavens sake don't steal. That is my earnest request.


Happy Trading !!

Lakshmi Ramachandran
www.vipreetsafetrading.com

5 comments:

manotosh said...

Madam,
It really painful that ur research has been stolen by some parasite.But we, many readers,who are engaged in day jobs, are not further able attained ur valuable research works,if it is published in market hours.Pl think another way to secure ur research & continue to publish as before.
Regards
Manotosh

VICTORY said...

I tried to open what is in store from COPYCAT :
The following msg was displayed


This blog is open to invited readers only
http://www.niftygrp.com/

VICTORY said...

My name is shashindranath ( victory )( i have posted the previous comment )

Lakshmi Ramachandran said...

manotosh. am looking into what can be done.and victory niftygrp did it the moment i gave out his website on the blog

mohideen said...

hi Laxmi,
Your efforts are tremendous, yes it would hurt to be a victim of plagiarism.
You can put all your notes as Pictures with a watermark of your and/or your website names. This you can do on your graph pics too.
Let the stealers either steal with your name credited, or sit and retype the whole thing.
Anyway, they hide behind login blogpage.
All the best to your efforts. Our good wishes are with you.