Half Hourly Chart
- A third small bodied candle with long lower shadow but with a higher bottom and higher top increasing chances of a continuing pullback.
- The red trendline lending support at 4855 has held well.
- Volumes were low but breadth was hugely positive.
- Half hourly oscillators are all trending up strongly excepting the stochastics which has given a sell from the overbought zone after showing negative divergence. This increases chances of a small correction in the pullback.
- Daily oscillators have given an upward tick from the oversold zone indicating the pullback may continue.
Happy Trading !!