Half Hourly Chart
Half Hourly Chart with Falling Wedge and Triangle
An exhausting session of trade keeping the bulls and bears on tenterhooks.
- The long uppershadow of today's candle
- Close below yesterday's close
- The OBV has once again broken below the uptrendline from March lows.
- Daily Macd given a sell
- Moving averages on half hourly charts are bearishly aligned
- Nifty closed below the 200 period EMA on half hourly charts
- Oscillators on half hourly charts are weak
- Daily RSI 14 above 50 levels
- Daily moving averages bullishly aligned
- The fall has been on progressively lower volumes
- The pattern formed on daily charts during this fall is a falling wedge
Supports and Resistance levels are marked on the charts.
Happy Trading !!