Daily Line Chart
Daily Candle Chart
Half Hourly Chart
- Huge bearish candle on high volumes decisively breaking the uptrendline from July lows.
- Support taken at 61.8% retracement level of rise from 4538 to 5310.
- Support taken on red dashed trendline on daily candle chart, which has been good support since November 2009.
- The 10 and 50 dema join the bearish alignment bandwagon.
- Daily oscillators have reached oversold levels but no sign of recovering.
- Half hourly oscillators have turned up from oversold zone and given positive divergence.
Fibo resistances on the way up are at 4945-5016-5073-5131.
Supports on further fall is at 4806 --previous low made on 27th November 2009, 4639-200dema, November 2009 low- 4538 .
Happy Trading !!