Half Hourly Chart
- An "Inside day" which signifies indecisiveness.
- Nifty above trendline joining Jan 2008 and Jan 2010 highs since 17th March .
- Nifty has broken out of the falling wedge shown on intra day charts.
- Positive divergence on half hourly charts. Macd has given a buy once again after giving a sell on 17th March at 3pm.
- Break below rising wedge maintained.
- Daily oscillators --stochastics moving down after negative divergence and macd moving towards it's signal line.
Happy Trading !!