Daily Line Chart
Half Hourly Chart
- Today's black candle was a bearish engulfing candle and gave confirmation to yetserday's shooting star's bearishness though on low volumes
- Negative divergences on daily and weekly charts persist. Daily Line charts show negative divergence with the OBV.
- The close is below the breakout point of 5182 which takes the Nifty back into the range of 4942-5181.A close below this level will keep the range intact on the weekly and monthly charts.
- The breakout point on Line charts is at 5148 which will give support.
- The 5,10 & 20 ema are bearishly aligned. The 50 ema gives support at 5141 .Below this the earlier low of 5129 gives support.
- Fibo supports are marked on the charts.
Happy Trading !!